[gst-devel] VST Audio Plug in approach using Gstreamer and Linux OS with ARM Cortex A8 processors

thx1138 thx1138 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 01:48:15 CET 2009

Hello,

We are presently using VST as a plug-in for audio applications and the
question came up today is it possible for VST plug-ins to work with
G-Streamer? Our VST's are migrating from PC/Mac Intel host and desire to use
VST approach with Gstreamer for ARM Cortex A8 processor.

We have Linux Gstreamer as our Linux interface and we are wondering what has
been done in this area already to look at the API interfaces etc.

Regards,

Terry