[gst-devel] iphone/ipodtouch

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:23:28 CET 2009

Hi,

  I managed to compile gstreamer+dependencies and quite a few plugins
for unlocked iphone some time back (before the public *sdk* was
available).
  I didn't try video output, but wrote some audio source/sinks using the
ultra-basic AudioQueue API as subclasses of GstBaseAudio[Sink|Src].

  No idea how far you could get with a standard/locked iphone/ipodtouch
though.

     Edward