[gst-devel] Crackling/Popping

Wim Taymans wim.taymans at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:22:22 CET 2009

It's the clock slaving that causes this, our current algorithm is
rather crude and just skips 10ms of samples or inserts silence to keep
up with the different clock rates.

Even if you are running on a local machine, the sender side will use
the system clock while the receiver will ultimately use the audio
clock for rendering the samples.

Wim