[gst-devel] New GStreamer binaries for Windows based on OAbuild.

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 07:58:44 CET 2009

Hi,

   We're about to switch the whole of GStreamer to git soon, I think it
would be nice if we could centralize OABuild alongside GStreamer in the
same repositories. We already have a jhbuild module there.

   Tell us if you're interested, and other GStreamer hackers/devs can
also raise their voice if they're against/for that idea,

     Edward