[gst-devel] Multiple ximagesinks

Darren Staples dstaples at friendmts.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 11:14:15 CET 2009

Is it possible to have more than one ximagesink in a pipeline ?

Suppose I wanted to preview both an original of a movie file, and a
monochrome/filtered version. I realise that I need a Otee¹ element to split
the video stream into two, but I¹m struggling to get to grips with the
gst-launch syntax required when using a tee.

My simple pipeline is:
filesrc location=file.flv ! decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! video/x-raw-gray
! ffmepgcolorspace ! ximagesink

How would that look with a tee and a second ximagesink displaying the
original colour movie ?

Thanks for all your help so far !

Darren

*** FRIEND MTS LIMITED EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY ***

This email message and any attachments may
contain information which is confidential or privileged
and is intended for the sole use of the person to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosures, copying,
distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.  If you
have received this email message in error, please
notify our office by telephone (+44 (0)121 633 2000)
or email (admin at friendmts.co.uk) immediately.  Thank you.