[gst-devel] Missing plugin for HTTP

Darren Staples dstaples at friendmts.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 10:15:31 CET 2009

Hi,

I¹ve got the latest versions of  the base, good, bad and ugly plugins
installed, and am trying to get this very simple pipeline to work:
gst-launch playbin uri=http://...........

But I get the error OA HTTP protocol plugin is required to play this stream,
but not installed¹.

Is there some other set of plugins I have missed ?

I have a similar error for RTMP links also...

Thanks in advance !

Darren

*** FRIEND MTS LIMITED EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY ***

This email message and any attachments may
contain information which is confidential or privileged
and is intended for the sole use of the person to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosures, copying,
distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.  If you
have received this email message in error, please
notify our office by telephone (+44 (0)121 633 2000)
or email (admin at friendmts.co.uk) immediately.  Thank you.