[gst-devel] jitter reporting from gstrtpsession

Tristan Matthews tristan at sat.qc.ca
Thu Jan 15 22:44:03 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to find out how much jitter I have for an rtpsession. I'm
using gstrtpbin. The code below outputs values but they look pretty
suspect. I have this code in a callback that is invoked every 2 seconds.

// session_ is a given RtpSession

 GValueArray *arr;
 GValue *val;
 guint i;

 g_object_get (session_, "sources", &arr, NULL);

    for (i = 0; i < arr->n_values; i++) {
        GObject *source;
        RTPSourceStats *stats;

        val = g_value_array_get_nth (arr, i);
        source = (GObject*)(g_value_get_object (val));
        g_object_get(source, "stats", &stats, NULL);
        g_print("JITTER IS %u\n", stats->jitter);
    }
    g_value_array_free(arr);

Any tips would be appreciated. I suspect that I am not getting the stats
correctly.

-Tristan

--
Tristan Matthews