[gst-devel] DVD playback using dvdnavsrc

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Fri Jan 16 14:23:53 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 16:14 +0530, Sumanth V wrote:
> Hi all,
>          I am writing a DVD Play back application using dvdnavsrc
> plugin. It is working fine except the MENU highlight. Option in the
> MENU screen are not getting highlighted. but it is able to display the
> subtitles. How to fix this issue in dvdnavsrc plugin??

dvdnavsrc doesn't work particularly well, and I have no plans to improve
it. I'm focussing my development on the ResinDVD components in
gst-plugins-bad, which already work better for most DVDs.

Try using the latest rsndvdbin from gst-plugins-bad-0.10.9.3 (which will
be gst-plugins-bad 0.10.10 on Monday), instead of dvdnavsrc.

Regards,
Jan.
--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>