[gst-devel] 4th pre-releases of Core/Base available. Bad/Python unchanged.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Sun Jan 18 00:24:59 CET 2009

Hi,

Just uploaded 2 new pre-releases of core and base that fix some small
bugs. The final releases are still planned for Monday.

Current pre-releases for each of the 4 modules are at:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gstreamer/pre/gstreamer-0.10.21.4.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-base/pre/gst-plugins-base-0.10.21.4.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-bad/pre/gst-plugins-bad-0.10.9.3.tar.bz2
and