[gst-devel] gstreamer-data flow

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Thu Jan 22 18:58:59 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 1:26 AM, vaisakh.n <vaisakh.n at nestgroup.net> wrote:
> How is the data flow among the elements in gstreamer pipeline
>
> is it pass full buffer among the elements?

You can find the answer to this, and many more questions, in the fine
manual we wrote for your benefit.

It contains extensive information on how gstreamer pipelines work.

Whilst we're happy to answer questions on this list on complex topics,
simple questions that indicate you haven't put any effort into reading
the existing documentation are less likely to get a helpful response.

Mike