[gst-devel] VST Audio Plug in approach using Gstreamer and Linux OS with ARM Cortex A8 processors

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Jan 30 13:04:50 CET 2009

> nfo/gstreamer-devel
> Hello Paul,
>
> This Terry Shultz,
>
> I was wondering is we could have a chat by phone. I am based in Los Angeles
> and I was hoping we could talk a bit more on the path in my earlier emails.
>
> My Cell# is 949.254.1159

Terry, sorry, I missed this (I only read gst-dev mail occasionally). I'm
pretty busy these days and also in Berlin until Feb 17th, making me 9hrs
offset from you, which I find fairly tricky. I find IRC to be a good
substitute for the phone, but we could skype instead if we could find a
good time slot.