[gst-devel] Streaming FLV files in http

Ivan Murashko ivan.murashko at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 12:18:38 CET 2009

Hello Pierpaolo,

I have the same problem (want to stream with gstreamer via http). After a
small investigation I found that it's impossible to do it now with available
plugins. In my opinion it can be done only by creating an own plugin.

The good start point is the tcpclient sink plugin (from base set). Do you
want to cooperate with it? May be my info is obsolete and you've found what
you need?

--
Best regards,
Ivan