[gst-devel] Releasing gst-plugins-gl?

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Mon Jul 6 20:14:53 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Daniel Siegel has been poking me here at GCDS about getting a first release
tarball of gst-plugins-gl out the door so he can finally start using it in
Cheese.

I wanted to see how you all feel about it - whether you think it is in good
enough shape to cut a 0.10.1 tarball, even if it doesn't yet provide the
kind of interface guarantees that our stable modules do?

If noone thinks it's a bad idea, I propose to just roll up a tarball and
push it ASAP, then look at integrating gst-plugins-gl into the regular
release schedule, probably alongside gst-plugins-good/gst-plugins-bad.

Cheers,
Jan.