[gst-devel] Setting volume (playbin2) has no effect after one track has ended and other is started.

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Tue Jul 7 20:40:00 CEST 2009

On Sat, 2009-07-04 at 17:25 +0530, Yogesh Marwaha wrote:

> Whenever I try changing the volume on playbin2, change of volume has no effect
> after one track has ended and other is started.
> Has anyone of you experienced such behaviour?

I think I've seen this before. It might have been one of the side
effects of bug #584020, but I'm not sure. There have been quite a few
fixes in -base git in general though, so you could give that a try if
that's not what you're using already (if it is, then file a bug in
bugzilla please).

 Cheers
  -Tim