[gst-devel] Grabbing analog video source with gstreamer

Albert Costa costa_albert at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 8 14:41:35 CEST 2009

Hi,
I would like to know if anyone has already used GStreamer to get video from an analog source? For some reasons, I may have to use a S-Video camera for a project. So I'll need to get the video from it. Has anyone experienced using gst with a frame grabber ? (btw, I'm under winXP)
I've tried a S-Video to USB converter, but I cannot see which plugin I could use : ksvideosrc does not see it.
Any help or advice would be welcomed,
Regards,
Al