[gst-devel] Problem using appsink on simple example

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Thu Jul 9 23:38:50 CEST 2009

It may help another newbies like me :-), i got the my alaw to mp3 transcoder
using appsink to write a file working, to someone starting on gstreamer it
may be usefull.

https://svn.inf.ufsc.br/katcipis/c/gstreamer/receiver_rtp_alaw_to_mp3_appsink_signal

on firefox it may give some warnings about the certificate, its because
firefox dont recognize UFSC certificate.

best regards and thanks again for the help,
Katcipis