[gst-devel] How to build example plugin without installing gstreamer

Miquel Àngel Farré miquel.farre at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 08:25:43 CEST 2009

You can try to work with uninstalled-gstreamer:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/faq/html/chapter-developing.html#developing-uninstalled-gstreamer

when in your uninstalled:
use the cflags from: pkg-config gstreamer-0.10 gstreamer-plugins-base-0.10
--cflags
use the libs from: pkg-config gstreamer-0.10 gstreamer-plugins-base-0.10
--libs