[gst-devel] problem using alawdec

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Mon Jul 13 18:09:37 CEST 2009

setting debug level to 5 on the queue i get this:

0:00:00.020086126  5865  0x84a7050 DEBUG                queue
gstqueue.c:419:gst_queue_init:<GstQueue at 0x85d40e8> initialized queue's
not_empty & not_full conditions
0:00:00.022986445  5865  0x84a7050 DEBUG                queue
gstqueue.c:489:gst_queue_link_src:<queue0> queue linking source pad
0:00:00.023041017  5865  0x84a7050 DEBUG                queue
gstqueue.c:502:gst_queue_link_src:<queue0> not starting task reason
wrong-state

i dont know if im not searching on the right place...or if i am not seeing
something...but neither the documentation of the queue ou gst-inspect is
helping me to find out what is missing =/