[gst-devel] Gstreamer / Excellent job opportunity

Monica Carretero mcarretero at dextratech.com
Wed Jul 15 17:07:16 CEST 2009

Hello:

My name is Monica Carretero, I worked for Dextra Technologies, Dextra is a
product services and engineering company that serves hi-tech companies and
is deeply involved

in R&D on 3G/4G cell phone technologies with customers like Nokia, Texas
Instruments,LG, Symbian, HP and Samsung.

I would also like to mention for your clarify that we are not a recruiting
company or a body/shop head hunter and are only interested in hiring
resources for full time position with Dextra Technologies.

We have some very interesting opportunities coming up ,to be working in
Monterrey, NL, Mexico, with a initial period of trainee in Corea(3 months
approximately),

The current position is: Gstreamer Software Engineer,

Main Requirements:

*Experience programming in C.

*Linux experience.

*Gstreamer experience.

*Advanced English Level

If you are interested please let me have your  information (resume) as soon
as possible or if you Know someone who fits the requirement and could be
interested, please let me have their information in

Order to contact them, I will appreciate it very much.

Thank you, Best regards.

Lic.Monica Carretero

Coordinadora RYS

Dextra Technologies