[gst-devel] Lost upstream events

John Cummins jrpcummins at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 23:43:37 CEST 2009

I have a work around for my problem with lost key-press and mouse clicks
when placing the video output of xvimagesink in a window. I simply
g_signal_connect those events and re-generate the upstream events
using gst_navigation_send_mouse_event and gst_navigation_send_key_event.
I don't know why this is necessary (any thoughts) but this works ok.

Does anyone know if it is possible to define other upstream events other
than the navigation events? i.e. user defined upstream events

JC