[gst-devel] ffdec_mpeg4 gets wrong frame rate from rtspsrc

joh joh.vlcdev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 18:11:26 CEST 2009

Thank you for the answer. I've already add the capsfilter to fix the
problem, but my app. should support many different types of sources, so I
can't hard code the frame rate.

Anyway, the videosink plays well with the decoder caps of framerate=100/1. I
think it means videosink does not look at the caps to play the stream, but
jpegenc or avimux does look at the framerate for recording.

I've investigated source code, but I coudn't find where the 100/1 came from.
The truth is that rtspsrc doesn't even care about "a=framerate..." field to
create cap, and it seems like not a mandatory attribute.

Anybody can tell me what how mp4vdepay or ffdec_mpeg4 sets frame rate?

Thank you in advance!

Justin

Is there anybody who can judge that this is a bug or not?

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 2:48 AM, florian iragne <florian.iragne at viewsurf.com