[gst-devel] Re : Video mixing by gstreamer

Albert Costa costa_albert at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 23 14:33:48 CEST 2009

Hi,
there is a plugin called videomixer in plugins-good that does this.
Regards,
Al

________________________________
De : swapnil kamble <swap.kamble at gmail.com>
À : gstreamer-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 23 Juillet 2009, 13h47mn 55s
Objet : [gst-devel] Video mixing by gstreamer

Hi,
    I am new to gstreamer. I worked on Directshow in windows. As in Directshow there is a Video Mixing Renderer (VMR9) filter. So how to do similar in gstreamer ? Basically I want to video mixing using gstreamer. Can somebody give me pointers about this ?

Thanks in advance,
-- ...Swapnil

|| Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare ||
|| Hare Rama    Hare Rama   Rama   Rama    Hare Hare ||