[gst-devel] playback of h264 with TS header while steaming

Arnab Samanta arnabsamanta at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Jul 27 11:46:19 CEST 2009

 Hello Developers,

 I am sending h264 streams with TS header and then with RTP header to LAN and trying
 to playback through Gstreamer.

 The pipeline in client side is as follows

 gst-launch-0.10 -vvv udpsrc raw=1 ! queue max-size-bytes=104857600 leaky=downstream !
 queue max-size-bytes=104857600 leaky=downstream ! h264parse !   queue max-size-bytes=104857600
 leaky=downstream ! ffdec_h264 ! queue max-size-bytes=104857600 leaky=downstream !
 ffmpegcolorspace ! queue max-size-bytes=104857600 leaky=downstream ! sdlvideosink sync=false

 and am not able to play the streams after receiving.

 Please tell me what possibly could go wrong ? Is the pipeline mentioned above is correct ?

 I tried dumping the data after decoder but no data is dumped .
 The file size after considerable time shows 0.

 Do i need a depayloader ? I tried using rtpvrawdepay but its unable to link to h264 parse .
 Is it the crrect packetiser to be used ?

 Kindly suggest.

 Thanks and regards,
 Arnab