[gst-devel] playback of h264 with TS header while steaming

Arnab Samanta arnabsamanta at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Jul 28 11:40:23 CEST 2009

 Hello Developers ,

 For the purpose posted in the previous mail of the same thread ,
 I have modified the pipeline as follows

 gst-launch udpsrc raw=1 ! application/x-rtp, media=video, payload=96 , clock-rate=1,
 encoding-name=MP2T-ES ! rtpmp2tdepay ! ffdemux_mpegts ! h264parse ! ffdec_h264 !
 ffmpegcolorspace ! sdlvideosink  sync=false

 where "raw" is the property created in udpsrc by me to read data from any unspecified port

 but still I get the error from the depayloader as follows

 WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRtpMP2TDepay:rtpmp2tdepay0: Could not decode stream.
 Additional debug info:
 gstbasertpdepayload.c(368): gst_base_rtp_depayload_chain (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRtpMP2TDepay:rtpmp2tdepay0:
 Received invalid RTP payload, dropping

 even though the packetisation is done based on RFC 2250

 kindly suggest if am doing any mistake in the pipeline .

 Thanks and regards,
 Arnab