[gst-devel] Problem in -ve play back

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Jun 1 13:08:43 CEST 2009

Sumanth V schrieb:
> hi,
>          Even with the latest release of gst-plugins-bad?

Please note, that you can seek forward and backwards. What you are doing
is playing in reverse and that is not implemented for mpeg-ts. For you
just want to see to a previous position:
gst_element_seek(pipeline,1.0,GST_FORMAT_TIME, GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH ,
   GST_SEEK_TYPE_SET,new_pos,GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE,GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE);

Stefan