[gst-devel] videoparse element arguments

Tadej Borovšak tadeboro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:32:29 CEST 2009

Hello again.

I did some more experimenting and found out that my test pipeline dies
because of "format=10" property.

> gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=test.data ! videoparse bpp=24
> depth=24 height=100 width=100 framerate=10/1 format=10 ! autovideosink

Test pipelines from rawparse plugin's README file work beautifully, so
I modified them a bit to work on RGB stream, but things failed again.

These are my test pipelines:

gst-launch videotestsrc num_buffers=100 !
video/x-raw-rgb,width=100,height=100,bpp=24,depth=24 ! filesink
location=raw.rgb

gst-launch filesrc location=raw.rgb ! videoparse format=RGB width=100
height=100 framerate=10/1 ! xvimagesink

Is there anything wrong with my pipelines? Am I missing something obvious?

Thank in advance.

--
Tadej Borovšak
tadeboro.blogspot.com