[gst-devel] Problem : Client server streaming Using Gstreamer : rtspsrc

deepak chaudhari deepak.27aug at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:01:25 CEST 2009

Hello All ,

I am prototyping client server streaming using Gstreamer.
 Using gst-launch it works fine.

I am constructing same elements  in my code as follows :

/* create elements */
    pipeline = gst_pipeline_new ("mpeg--rtp-player");

   source = gst_element_factory_make ("rtspsrc", "rtsp-source");

  rtpdepay = gst_element_factory_make ("rtpmp4vdepay", "rtpmp4v-depay");

  decoder = gst_element_factory_make ("ffdec_mpeg4", "mpeg-decoder");

  sink = gst_element_factory_make ("xvimagesink", "video-output");

    if (!pipeline || !source || !rtpdepay || !decoder || !sink) {
        g_print ("\nOne element could not be created\n");
        return -1;
    }

    /* put all elements in a bin */
    gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (pipeline),source, rtpdepay, decoder, sink,
NULL);

    gst_element_link (source,rtpdepay);
    gst_element_link_many (decoder, sink, NULL);

It is showing *Internal data flow error*,this error comes if we construct
wrong pipeline, please help me out where I am doing mistake.
--
     Regards,
Deepak Chaudhari