[gst-devel] PiTiVi running on Windows XP

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:26:06 CEST 2009

2009/6/5 Edward Hervey <bilboed at gmail.com>:
> ... WOW
>
>  That is awesome ! Do you care explaining what you did to do that ?
> What changes you applied to pitivi, etc... ?
>
>  The versions of gnl/gst you're using are definitely too old.
>
>  Care to carry on this discussion on the pitivi ml or on the #pitivi
> channel ?
>
>   Congratulations !
>
>     Edward

Hi Edward,

I'm actually using the binaries I compile for GStreamer-Winbuilds[1].
I just created a Windows installer for the Python bindings[2] and I
wanted to test them with PiTiVi  ;-)

I'll join the PiTiVi list and we follow the discussion there.

[1] http://www.gstreamer-winbuild.ylatuya.es/
[2] http://forja.rediris.es/frs/?group_id=96

Andoni