[gst-devel] New -bad pre-release

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Wed Jun 10 20:03:29 CEST 2009

Hi,

There's a new pre-release of the Bad plugins module, to fix a couple of
minor build issues. The FFmpeg and Ugly pre-releases are unchanged.
Current tarballs are at:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-bad/pre/gst-plugins-bad-0.10.12.3.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-ugly/pre/gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.11.2.tar.bz2
and