[gst-devel] spectrum

Guilherme grlongo.ireland at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:26:03 CEST 2009

Kost, I am priv mailing you 'cause my question isn't anything regarding
gst developmento.

I was reading the manual of the spectrum plugin and I notice your are
one of the developer.

Could you give to me a little advice of your work? I am studying DSP own
my own and I am having difficulties to understand the relation of the
results given by the spectrum and the theory I'am learning.

 Putting the results in a graph, I can't understand what basis those
values are based in.

For example.
   what the AUDIOFREQ=32000 means???

    The return values of the phase varies from (almost -2 to almost 2)

what does it means???

thanks for your attention!

Tks!

Guilherme Longo
Dept. Eng. da Computação
Unaerp

Linux User - #484927

*Before Asking
http://www.istf.com.br/?page=perguntas

!- I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees -!