[gst-devel] osxvideosink embed in application

htonal htonal at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 13 22:09:54 CEST 2009

Thank you for your answer.

I wonder if
- the message should be posted to the "osxvideosink" or "pipeline"
element and if
- the "embed" property should be set to TRUE to ensure the display in
the NSOpenGLView.
I also wonder if this question is not too stupid.

Today i had both NSWindow & NSOpenGLView subclasses created with code,
but i think it's also possible to instanciate with Interface Builder.
To prevent the UI to freeze while in the GMainLoop and to keep a way to
stop it in case of a continuous source (test or video) should i run it
within an NSThread ?

Hugues