[gst-devel] real time video mixing

Bibin Joseph josebibin1984 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 20:58:13 CEST 2009

Hi Marc,
Thanks for your kind attention. Actually I wanted a real time video overlay;
Consider the situation; I started playing a 2 hour long video. After 10
minutes, I want to overlay another video (or image) on a small area in the
screen without interrupting or stopping the first video. Is that possible?
Can you send any API available in GStreamer for doing that?