[gst-devel] Save a stream to different file every hour

Viraj Karandikar virajk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:29:43 CEST 2009

Hi Jura,
I guess to have this functionality you will have to write C code for
creating a pipeline.
And after every hour you will have to: pause the pipeline, create new
filesink, disconnect old filesink, connect new filesink and close old
filesink.
You can do above things in another independent thread which will just wait
till 1 hour is complete.

Regards,
Viraj