[gst-devel] gst_rtsp_connection_poll never tell me when I can write to the connection.

Peter Cai newptcai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:09:53 CEST 2009

When I call it like this:

        rtsp_ret = gst_rtsp_connection_poll(self->priv->conn,
(GstRTSPEvent)(GST_RTSP_EV_WRITE | GST_RTSP_EV_READ), &event, NULL);

"event" never return with GST_RTSP_EV_WRITE bit set.

But GST_RTSP_EV_READ is set correctly.

What might cause this problem?  I've read the code of
gst_rtsp_connection_poll, can find any clues.

--
look to the things around you,the immediate world around you, if you are
alive,it will mean something to you ——Paul Strand