[gst-devel] Help on souphttpsrc

snvd1 lcai at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Jun 17 19:19:51 CEST 2009

Hi Tim, thanks for replay.

The url I tested is a google video, which is progressive downloading. When I
set debug-level=5, I can see that the seeking is successful from
souphttpsrc, but playing after seeking freezes. I use seek-by-bytes and give
a random number. To your question (c), do you mean demuxer/parser in my
pipeline? My pipeline is:

souphttpsrc name=mysrc ! decodebin2 name=decoder decoder. ! queue !
audioconvert ! audioresample ! osssink decoder. ! ffmpegcolorspace !
xvimagesink

Do you see problems in my pipeline?

Thanks so much for your help,
snv