[gst-devel] How to syncronize audio and video

Zelalem Sintayehu zelalems at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:11:32 CEST 2009

Hi Thabelo, thank you for your response. BTW, my problem is not on the source side. It is on the receiver side. You know when i see the file that i saved in it is very unsynchronized. Eventually I want to use my program to save streams that are comming from the network. So, I am only intersting on the recieving side.  Anyway, I will try to use gstrtpbin if it solves the problem. BTW, how can i put the two differnet streams in teh bin?

Thank you again.

- Zelalem S.