[gst-devel] gst_main_loop

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 00:38:55 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-19 at 09:58 +0530, Bibin joseph wrote:

> Is it possible to interrupt the gst_main_loop after it has started
> running? Should I stop this loop first, in order to change my pipeline?

Could you provide some more context (or any context at all rather)?

What do you mean by 'change your pipeline'? What problems have you
encountered doing what?

GStreamer pipelines run in their own threads and aren't really aware of
any main loops or main contexts the application may or may not be
running.

Cheers
 -Tim