[gst-devel] Problem with changing command line command to code

Zelalem Sintayehu zelalems at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:02:40 CEST 2009

Hi Thabelo, thank you for your response. I requested a sink for both audio and video and linked it to avimux as follows:
gst_pad_link (gst_element_get_pad (h263depay, "src"),
        gst_element_get_pad (avimuxer, "video_0"));

gst_pad_link (gst_element_get_pad (pcmadepay, "src"),
        gst_element_get_pad (avimuxer, "audio_0"));

But the result is the same. It creates the file but the file is empty.  BTW, i had used gst_element_link_filtered instead of the above statements previously.

- Zelalem S.