[gst-devel] swfdec and GStreamer

Bibin joseph josebibin1984 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:32:23 CEST 2009

Jan Schmidt wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-06-24 at 10:31 +0530, Bibin joseph wrote:
>
>> Why the following pipeline returns error?
>> gst-launch filesrc location=/path/someflashfile.swf ! decodebin !
>> ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink
>>

> I can think of a few reasons, but I'm not going to guess. Please provide
> the error, so that people trying to answer have something to work with.
>
> Cheers,
> Jan

 Hi,
Thanks for your kind attention. Following is my problem. I've installed
swfdec libraries, and able to play with gnash
gst-launch filesrc location=Videos/adriantnt.com_globe.swf ! decodebin !
ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/ffdemux_swf:ffdemux_swf0:
GStreamer encountered a general supporting library error.
Additional debug info:
gstffmpegdemux.c(1126): gst_ffmpegdemux_open ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/ffdemux_swf:ffdemux_swf0:
Unhandled error code received
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
FREEING pipeline ...

Thanks and Regards,
Bibin