[gst-devel] gst-ffmpeg 0.10.7.3 pre-release available.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Thu Jun 25 17:24:53 CEST 2009

Hi all,

After a bit of a delay, there's a new pre-release of gst-ffmpeg
available that fixes the regression with swfdec.

The tarball is at
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-ffmpeg/pre/gst-ffmpeg-0.10.7.3.tar.bz2

Please test it. If there are no more problems, expect the final tarball
Monday.

Cheers,
Jan.

--