[gst-devel] unable to use bus events

E. Westbrook gstreamer at westbrook.com
Thu Jun 25 23:52:18 CEST 2009

Here's an idea...  any plans to turn it into a source element plugin when
you've got it going? ;)

(Actually, now that I think of it, that's how I'd do it anyway if it were
me, and it might well be in the future!)

I'm curious, if you don't mind:  What kind of ip camera(s) are you working
with?  What kind of caps apply to the video transmission?  I plan to
purchase a number of them over the next year for a surveillance application.

I'm working on a source element plugin right now for a capture card whose
video format is proprietary (not my choice, as I inherited 600 channels
worth of them in 22 capture servers) and therefore a bit difficult to inject
into a gstreamer pipeline (which of course is required!).

Thanks,
E. Westbrook

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 5:15 AM, florian iragne <florian.iragne at viewsurf.com