[gst-devel] GStreamer Summit during GCDS

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Tue Jun 30 10:17:35 CEST 2009

Hi,
So as mentioned before we are planning a GStreamer meetup during the
Gran Canaria Desktop Summit. After going quite a few rounds with the
organizers we have now settled on Thursday the 9th for this. The goal is
to start in the morning, around 11am local time. I can unfortunately not
give you a room/location yet, but I will send out a new email once I got
that and also make sure that the conference reception knows where it is.

It will be an informal gathering where people should feel free to do
lightning talk like presentations on multimedia related subjects aimed
at developers. There will also be some general discussion about our
GStreamer 1.0 roadmap, following on from Jan Schmidts talk on Sunday.

Christian