[gst-devel] video pipeline caps negotiation problem

Dan Taylor dtaylor at startrac.com
Tue Mar 3 01:40:29 CET 2009

I just tried it, and the symptom is exactly the same:  there is no
second set_caps, so every buffer request gets a successful
renegotiation, but the image is still too large for the display.

Anyone have another idea why the videoscale element is NOT taking
care of the scaling I need in digital, while it does so with analog?

Thanks,

Dan