[gst-devel] [gstrtpbin] sending RTCP Bye

Aurelien Grimaud gstelzz at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 4 14:13:46 CET 2009

Hi,

Before leaving my rtp session, I want to send a RTCP Bye.
To do so, I send an eos on the send_rtp_sink pad of gstrtpbin.
A RTCP Bye is then scheduled and will be send soon.

I want to make sure the RTCP Bye is sent before leaving.
I can wait an eos on the udpsink for RTCP.

But, will there be for sure an eos on RTCP ? I do not want to wait
indefinitely.

Moreover, this is not really satisfying, I do not want to wait an event
I am not even sure it will show up.
What is  the best way to "wait" for RTCP Bye to be send ?

Aurelien