[gst-devel] channel changing dvbsrc plugin

Sumanth V sumanth.v at allaboutif.com
Fri Mar 6 13:39:37 CET 2009

hi all,

         Thanks halley, I tried blocking the source pad of the mpegtsdemux
but it dint work. What ia happening is , when i set the state of
the pipeline to READY , the mpegtsdemux removes its source pad which was
linked to the sink of queue. So when i check for GST_PAD_IS_LINKED on the
sink pad of the queue it return FALSE. So i directly link the sink of queue
to the newly emitted source pad of the mpegtsdemux. I checked for the result
of the gst_pad_link(srcpad, sinkpad); It is returning GST_PAD_LINK_OK.
Why is the video getting freezed?

regards,