[gst-devel] State change issues when asking for a RTSP stream with VLC

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:12:26 CET 2009

Thanks for your answer, Zaheer.

How can I know which plugins/elements are installed in my system? I know
I've installed the core-, base-, ugly- and bad-plugins packages, but how can
I know which elements they provide? I have looked at the GStreamer 0.10
Plugins reference manual but I don't see neither mpegpsdemux nor mpegtsdemux
in the bad plugins reference
manual<http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-bad-plugins/html/>
.

I would like to know how to find this kind of information as it may be
useful for my future development tasks (I need to start with the basic
ideas...=) )

Thank you all,
Javi