[gst-devel] State change issues when asking for a RTSP stream with VLC

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:30:52 CET 2009

I knew I could use gst-inspect to get information about specific
elements/plugins but I didn't know that it lists everything if no arguments
are provided. Thank you.

Anyway, I can't find any mpegpsdemux nor mpegtsdemux elements in the list
but I see a gstrtpssrcdemux from the bad plugins which may be related to my
issue.

Regards,
Javi