[gst-devel] Gstreamer GUI embedding

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 21:52:59 CET 2009

Hi,

I would like to know how to embed the GStreamer video output in a GUI, so,
as I am not an expert in neither of the two frameworks, I would like you to
help me in this issue. Once I get some clues I will study the
technologies/frameworks to be used.

Which GUI framework for the Linux environment is the better/most usually
used to embed GStreamer in? What I need is a sort of media player, so I have
to embed the video frame. Is there any tutorial or sample code so I can get
an idea of how to do it?

I know is a very general question, but that is what I need now. I hope you
can give me any piece of advice.

Thank you all,
Javi