[gst-devel] Ugly/Bad/FFmpeg freeze postponed until Monday 9th March

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Mar 9 11:45:51 CET 2009

Jan Schmidt schrieb:
> On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 16:21 +0000, Jan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The 3 modules Ugly/Bad/FFmpeg freeze this Friday for releases 0.10.11,
>> 0.10.11 and 0.10.7 respectively.
>>
>> If there are any plugins that need moving from Bad to Ugly (or vice
>> versa) in this cycle, please file bugs for them now and mark them as
>> blockers so I can find them.
>>
>> As usual, bugs go to http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and more information
>> about the release schedule comes from
>> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/ReleasePlanning2009-1
>>

> Hi all,
>
> I'm postponing the freeze and plugin moves until Monday, because of
> trouble making distcheck succeed (problems with camerabin integration),
> and because I'm going away for the weekend.
>
> I'll do the plugin moves on Monday too.
>
> It'd be nice if someone could figure out why docs/plugins/figures fails
> the distcheck and fix it for me.
>
> Cheers,
> Jan.

I got the failure at home too, somehow the docs/plugins/figures/Makefile
was disappearin during make. At least its gone when "make distcheck"
does "make clean". At work I run into a different issue before that:

Making all in check
Making all in examples
Making all in scaletempo
  CC    scaletempo_demo-demo-main.o
  CC    scaletempo_demo-demo-player.o
  CC    scaletempo_demo-demo-gui.o
  LINK  scaletempo-demo
Making all in switch
  CC    switcher-switcher.o
  LINK  switcher
Making all in po
mv: cannot move `gst-plugins-bad-0.10.po' to
`../../po/gst-plugins-bad-0.10.pot': Permission denied
make[4]: *** [gst-plugins-bad-0.10.pot-update] Error 1
make[3]: *** [../../po/gst-plugins-bad-0.10.pot] Error 2
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [distcheck] Error 2

Stefan