[gst-devel] gstreamer plugin license

Liang Zhao liangzhao.bit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:58:40 CET 2009

Julien,

I agree with you about LGPL, but for my cases, mp3demux, seems it has few
issues (just my personal oppionion).
I quote an example from Android, in Android formal release, it has openCore
engine with mp3demux sourcecode embedded, and its license is Apache license.
If it has patent issues, google may not release it.

That's just my guess. :)

Zhao Liang